Product information: AC750 Wireless Dual Band ADSL2 Modem Router (Archer D20 )TP-LINK’s AC750 Wireless Dual Band ADSL2+ Modem Router Archer D20 is a combined wired/wireless network connection device with integrated wireless router and ADSL modem, reducing hassle of configuration and saving space. Featuring a variety of features and rich functionality, Archer D20 is the perfect hub of your home or business network.
- 750Mbps Wireless Speed – 300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 433Mbps on 5GHz.
- Broad Coverage – 2 external antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability.
- ADSL/EWAN – Allows users to have flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL/VDSL, cable or fiber modem.
- USB Port –Easily share printers, ?files or media with your friends or family locally or over the Internet.
- Tether App – TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices.
- New web UI – TP-LINK’s innovative web UI allows users to connect, monitor and control their network more easil.
Ethernet Ports: 3 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port, 1 RJ11 Port
- USB Ports: One USB 2.0 Port
- Button:WPS Button, Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- External Power Supply: 12V/1.5A- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.0 x 5.6 x 1.3 in. (202 x 141 x 33.7mm)
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- ADSL Standards: Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis),
- ADSL2+ Standards: ITU-T G.992.5- Antenna Type: 2 external xed anten
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz- Signal Rate: 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 433Mbps at 5GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Function:Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security:64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Wireless Schedule:Support 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wireless Schedule
Operation Modes: ADSL Modem Router, Wireless Router
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, DHCP Relay
- Quality of Service: ATM QoS, Trafc Control(IP QoS)
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP- VPN Passthrough: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough
- ATM/PPP Protocols: ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0, PPP over ATM (RFC 2364), PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516), IPoA (RFC1577/2225), MER\IPoE (RFC 1483 Routed), Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge), PVC – Up to 8 PVCs
- Security: NAT Firewall, Access Control, MAC / IP / URL Filtering, IP and MAC Address Binding
- Advanced Functions: Parental Control, Network Address Translation(NAT), Port Mapping(Grouping), Static Routing, RIP v1/v2(optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
- USB Sharing: Support Samba(Storage)/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server
- Management: Web Based Conguration(HTTP), Remote management, command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1- IPSec VPN: Supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels- Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6