+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Archer AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi 6 MU-MIMO Gaming RouterTP-Link Archer AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Router
What is 802.11ax Wi-Fi?
Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem, 802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards. New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
4x Higher Performance
The new Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO and OFDMA achieve a performance boost 4× that of 802.11ac
4x Larger Capacity
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
3x Faster Speed
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
- Blazing Speed: AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ultra Connectivity: 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient: OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Powerful Processing: 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection: Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In: TP-Link HomeCareTM provides whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
- Easy Setup: Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
- Memory: 1GB RAM and 128MB Flash
- Interface: 8 x 1G/100M/10M LAN Ports, 1 x 2.5G/2G/1G/100M WAN Port, 1 x USB-A 3.0 Port, 1 x USB-C 3.0 Port
- Button: Wi-Fi On/Off Button, Reset Button, WPS Button, Power On/Off Button, LED on/off Button
- External Power Supply: 12V/4A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 261.2 × 261.2 × 60.2mm
- Antenna: 8 High-Performance External Antennas
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4GHz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: 4804Mbps(802.11ax), 2.4GHz: 1148Mbps(802.11ax), compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards
- Reception Sensitivity 5GHz:
11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm
11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm
11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm
11ac VHT160_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-55dBm
11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm
11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm
11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm
11ax HE160_MCS0:-85dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-55dBm
- Reception Sensitivity 2.4GHz:
11g 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm
11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm
11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm
11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm
11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm
11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm
11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Guest network, DFS, MU-MIMIO, OFDMA
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
- Transmission Power: CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz); <30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz) FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)
- Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1