+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Archer C5400X AC5400 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming RouterTP-Link Archer C5400X
When you game at the highest settings, it’s imperative you have impressive processing power. Quad-core means power. With a 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three co-processors and 1 GB RAM, the Archer C5400X delivers the raw power required to perfectly execute every service, thread and application to eradicate latency and deliver smooth gameplay.
Intelligent Traffic Prioritisation
The Archer C5400X conquers lag, immediately eradicating it from your gaming experience. Its dynamic optimization engine automatically identifies gaming traffic to give you the tactical advantage during heated raids, PvP encounters and ranked matches. When you aren’t gaming, fast-track streaming to watch immersive 4K movies.
Blistering Wi-Fi Speeds
Get into the action with incredible AC5400 tri-band Wi-Fi speeds over the 2.4 GHz (1000 Mbps) and two 5 GHz bands (2167 Mbps). Three Wi-Fi bands make it easier to streamline your network and stay competitive in the heat of battle.
Dedicate one band to gaming traffic while the remaining two deliver high-speed Wi-Fi to the rest of your home. Or enable Smart Connect to have the router zero in on the best Wi-Fi band for every device, intelligently driving them to peak performance.
Full Throttle Wireless Performance
The Archer C5400X employs MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness to balance the requests of every device with speed and precision. Calibrated metrics and sophisticated algorithms determine how the router divides air time and distributes dedicated Wi-Fi streams to each device, leaving you to focus on taking down the opposition instead of fighting your allies for bandwidth.
Far Reaching Wi-Fi Range
Game from the basement to the garage and even the backyard with RangeBoost, which strengthens reception quality to reinforce connections in your home and keep both older and newer devices connected at greater distances than other routers.
Accelerated Wired Connections
With eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, you can connect PCs, smart TVs and game consoles to fast, wired connection without needing a switch.
Team two LAN ports using Link Aggregation to double connection speeds from 1 Gbps to 2 Gbps for Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices and PCs. Combine the WAN port with a LAN port to connect DOCSIS 3.1 modems for best-in-industry internet speeds.
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and three co-processors
- Standards and Protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3ab
- Ports: 1x GE WAN, 8x GE LAN, 2x USB3.0,
- Button: 1x Power, 1x Wi-Fi On/Off, 1x WPS, 1x Reset, 1x LED On/Off,
- LED Panel: 1x LED with multiple state
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 288X288X184mm(with antennas)
- Antenna: 8 external and detachable antennas
- Chipset: MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Airtime Fairness, RangeBoost, NitroQAM
- Frequency: 1000Mbps @ 2.4GHz, 2167Mbps @ 5GHz, 2167Mbps @ 5GHz
- Management: TP-Link Tether App (Andriod 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher)
- System Tools: Time Settings, Diagnostics, Fw OTA Upgrade, Config backup/resotre, Administration, Syslog, Statistics, LED Control
- Basic Function: Network Map(Internet Status/Client List/Speedtest), Internet Settings, Wireless Settings, USB Sharing Settings(USB Storage Sharing/FTP Server/Print Server/Media Server), HomeCare(Parental Control/Antivirus/QoS), Guest Network Settings, TP-Link Cloud Settings, Multiple Languages
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- Advanced Functions: Working Mode (Router Mode or AP Mode), Wireless Schedule, Time Machine, TP-Link DDNS, Parental Controls/Antivirus/QoS, IPv6, VPN Server (OpenVPN and PPTP Servers), NAT Forwarding(DMZ/UPnP...), Link aggregation(WAN/LAN), Airtime Fairness, SmartConnect, Portal Authentication for Guest Wi-Fi
- Antivirus: Malicious Content Filter, Intrusion Prevention System, Infected Device Quarantine
- Access Control: Device-based whitelist/blacklist
- Wi-Fi Security: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK
- Firewall Features: Open, WEP, WPA-PSK
- Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz