AV500+ Gigabit Powerline Homeplug Adapter with AC Pass Through, Twin Kit (TL-PA551KIT)
- The TP-LINK 500Mbps Gigabit Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter KIT
- TL-PA551KIT turns your existing electrical circuitry into a high-speed network with no need for new wires or drilling
Product information: AV500+ Gigabit Powerline Homeplug Adapter with AC Pass Through, Twin Kit (TL-PA551KIT)THIS PRODUCT IS A UK PLUG AND NOT EU PLUG AS THE IMAGES SUGGEST
• Integrated power socket to allow additional devices access to power
• HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps
• No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
• Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%*
• Twin Pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK 500Mbps Gigabit Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter KIT, TL-PA551KIT turns your existing electrical circuitry into a high-speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With speeds up to 500Mbps, TL-PA551KIT provides robust, speedy connections essential for bandwidth intensive media applications. What’s more, its integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket.
Built-in Power Socket for Maximum Convenience
With its Integrated Power Socket, the new TL-PA551KIT from TP-LINK provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA551KIT plugged in, users won't need to worry about disconnecting their internet to get power for their other devices.
Up to 500Mbps - Built for Bandwidth Intensive Applications
With its Gigabit Ethernet Port, Homeplug AV standard, and speeds up to 500Mbps, the TL-PA551KIT enables applications such as simultaneous multimedia streaming, multiplayer gaming, and multiple HD video streams.
Reduce Power Consumption Up to 85%
The TL-PA551KIT, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
Support QoS for Advanced Multiple-media Optimization
Quality of Service (QoS) function prioritizes the bandwidth requirements of data traffic. Users can choose which type of traffic they will use -- Internet, Online Game, and Audio or Video, Voice over IP, and the QoS functions will guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application, even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.