+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H.264 Megapixel Surveillance IP Camera (TL-SC3230)
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor produces high definition video quality
- H.264 and MJPEG video streaming for different quality requirements and bandwidth environments
- Supports Samba Network Storage for convenient video recording through the Internet
- 10x digital zoom for detailed close-ups
- 2 way audio allows users to listen and speak remotely
- 3GPP compliant allows users to view live video via their 3G mobile devices
- Advanced SSL/HTTPS encryption and IP filter protect users’ privacy from malicious intrusions
- Email or FTP notifications triggered by motion Detection, Audio Detection or Schedule Timer offer sensitive invasion alert
- Free bundled software supports simultaneous monitoring of up to 64 cameras
- Quick Universal Plug and Play Installation
What This Product Does
With its built-in high performance 1.3Mega-Pixel sensor, the TL-SC3230 is excellent for homes, shops, banks, offices and other building surveillance where clearer video and more image detail are required. What is more exciting is that wherever users are, high definition video can be delivered to them with the most fluidity, through a standard web browser or 3G device so that users will be to stay close to what they care for most.
With simple installation, event alerts, 2-way audio and other practical functions, the TL-SC3230 is a perfect solution for the advanced viewer with attention to detail.
1.3 Megapixel HD Video for Identification Surveillance
Equipped with high performance 1.3Mega-Pixel sensor, it can provide HD images that are more useful, with more image detail and with wider scope for identification, such as faces of people or a car’s license plate.
Advanced H.264 Codec Delivers Beautifully Smooth Video
H.264 is an advanced video compression technology that greatly reduces the size of a digital video file (up to 80%) without compromising video quality compared with video quantity. Using H.264 provides savings in network bandwidth and storage costs, as well as achieves much higher video quality for a given bit rate.
Intelligent Surveillance Functionality
Motion detection settings make the camera record automatically and alert you via an e-mail when motion is detected.
Multiple Easy Remote Viewing Options
TP-LINK's TL-SC3230 is compliant with 3GPP protocols, so users can look in on their cameras from 3G mobile Phones, laptops or tablets, such as Android ™ phones or 3G enabled iPads ™.
64-channel Management Software
The TL-SC3230’s bundled surveillance software assists users with managing multiple cameras at the same time. With it, video from 64 cameras can be displayed on one screen. Users can archive streamed video and audio straight to their hard drives, playback video, and monitor up to 64 cameras on a single screen.
2-Way Audio Communication
With the TL-SC3230’s built-in microphone or one purchased separately, users can hear what’s happening within range of their cameras remotely. What’s more , by connecting an external speaker to the TL-SC3230, users may also speak to someone near the camera or give a public address depending on the speaker’s strength. This brings users more convenience allowing for better communication when monitoring their cameras from a remote location.
Easy Remote Access-DDNS & UPnP
Eliminating the need for users to remember a numeric IP address, the TL-SC3230’s DDNS feature enables users to remotely access the camera by typing an easy-to-remember domain name (e.g. www.mycamera.com) into their browser. This feature comes in handy, especially when the camera’s IP address is always changed by users’ Internet Service Providers. Even more convenient is if the camera is connected with a router and set up in a local area network, the router’s UPnP function can facilitate access to the camera without any complicated configuration of the router or camera.
* Users need to register a self-owned domain name in a DDNS server.