+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Jetstream 8-Port Managed T1500G-10PS (PoE) Smart Switch L2/L4 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)TP-Link T1500G-10PS 8-Port Managed Smart Switch
What This Product Does
TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10PS is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support the PoE standard with total PoE power budget of 53W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK’s Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10PS is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. T1500G-10PS comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service(QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500G-10PS supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 53W to power any 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500G-10PS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500G-10PS supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1500G-10PS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events
- Features 8 PoE ports, with total PoE power budget of 53W and useful PoE power management features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
- ARP inspection: Yes
- Switch type: Managed
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: Yes
- Multicast support: Yes
- Switch layer: L2/L4
- SFP module slots quantity: 2
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
- Jumbo frames: 9000
- MAC address table: 8000 entries
- Switching capacity: 20 Gbit/s