+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
LS1005 - 5 Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Network SwitchThe TP-Link LiteWave Series Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable way to expand your wired network. They are easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. With all ports support Auto-MDI/MDIX, there’s no need to worry about the type of cable to use.
Go Green with Your EthernetThe LiteWave Series also supports energy-efficient technology, helping you save power and money. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills — it’s a win-win!
Fanless & Desktop DesignCompact desktop design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
Use Where You Need, However You NeedThe LS1005 is fully compatible with networked devices such as computers, printers, webcams, IPTVs. It has a wide range of application scenarios and is suitable for networking in school dormitories, surveillance, homes, and small businesses.
- Standards and Protocols - IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3x
- Interface - 5× 10/100Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports
- Fan Quantity - Fanless
- External Power Supply - External Power Adapter (Output: 5VDC/0.6A)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) - 83.6 × 45.7 × 22.8 mm
- Max Power Consumption - 1.65W
- Max Heat Dissipation - 5.627 Btu/hr
- Advanced Features - Green Technology
802.3X Flow Control
- Transfer Method - Store and Forward
- Certification - CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents - 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Environment - Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing