+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TP- LINK M680 ADSL2/2+ Wired 4 Port Router 54G (TD-8840T)The TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router (TD-8840T) is a 2-in-1 device that combines the functions of a DSL modem and 4-port 10/100 Ethernet router. It supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM). You can also create a wired network to share your high-speed Internet connection, documents, photos, music, videos, and printers.
The TD-8840T includes a built-in QoS engine that helps prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth Internet phone calls (VoIP) and lag-free online gaming. In addition, this device includes Dual Active Firewalls (Packet filtering and NAT) to help protect your network from potential attacks from across the Internet. Setting up the TD-8840T is simple since it automatically detects your DSL settings to quickly establish a connection to the Internet.
The TD-8840T also supports TR-069 which automatically updates the firmware and other settings when they become available from your ISP. Featuring high ADSL performance, various QoS policy, easy-to-use, TD-8840T is your best choice to access to the internet.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to configure your Internet connection. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
- Access a high-speed DSL Internet connection;
- Up to 24Mbps downstream speed;
- Supports Annex M, which can double upstream data rates;
- - Built-in switch connects four local PCs directly, and daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches as your network grows;
- - QoS prioritization based on ToS, DSCP, service type or 802.1p;
- Triple Active Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter;
- Supports DHCP, Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP), and includes a user-friendly Setup Wizard which takes you through configuring your network, step by step;
- Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet.