+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router (TD-W9980)
TP-LINK’s TD-W9980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connections and share them wirelessly at blazing fast speeds of 300Mbps using the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps using the traditional 2.4GHz band or by using one of its 4 Gigabit LAN ports. With 2 multi-functional USB ports, users can share printers, files and media across the local network or the Internet. What’s more, this
All-in-one device allows for two different connection types: VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet whichever method is most convenient.
- All-in-One: VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-port Gigabit Switch and wireless Dual Band Access Point in one device provides a one-stop networking solution
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultra-high wired performance, ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet call
- Dual USB Ports for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
- Versatile Connectivity: VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN for multiple Internet connection types
- Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels simultaneously
- Wi-Fi On/Off Switch lets you simply turn the wireless radio on or off
- Easily setup an encrypted security connection at a push of WPS button
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks across the Internet
Up to 100Mbps broadband speed
The TD-W9980 supports VDSL2 and backward compatibility with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is designed to support the wide deployment of triple play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming.
Simultaneous Dual Band
Two separate wireless networks that will run on either the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band, simultaneously. The traditional 2.4GHz band can provides more range and is great for everyday web surfing use but it is more susceptible to interference from wireless devices running on the same frequency. While the 5GHz band can provide faster wireless speeds and avoid much interference. This way, the 5GHz band is just right for bandwidth heavy tasks like on-line gaming and HD streaming. Now you can enjoy both advantages of the two bands by just having one device.
Full Gigabit Ports - More Power to You
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 gigabit LAN ports, the TD-W9980 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
2 USB Sharing Ports - Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W9980’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W9980 supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among VDSL/ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
This device supports IPv6, which is foundational to the next generation Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experiences.
Virtually Impregnable-10 VPN IPsec tunnels
The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9980 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.