+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Network Security IP Camera With Wireless N150 (TL-SC2020N)
- 150Mbps wireless N connectivity brings flexible placement
- MJPEG streams for remote recording and local surveillance
- 1/4 inch progressive scan CMOS sensor produces clear and crisp images, even in low light environment
- Bundled management software accommodates up to 16 cameras at the same time
- Motion triggered e-mail alerts to keep you updated on the situation on the ground
- Frame rate at 30fps in VGA resolution (640 x 480) for smooth video
What This Product Does
The TL-SC2020N surveillance camera is a versatile solution for your home and office monitoring, whose 150Mbps wireless connectivity enables you to deploy the camera where inaccessible previously by Ethernet connection such as ceiling and walls. This camera can be placed in your living room, office, or anywhere else you would like to keep an eye on things. After a hassle-free installation, you can view and control the camera from a Web browser, bundled software, or compatible cell phone.
16-channel Management Software
The surveillance software coming with the IP camera assists you manage multiple cameras at the same time. With it, video from 16 cameras can be displayed on one screen. You can archive streaming video and audio straight to your hard drive, playback video, and monitor up to 16 cameras on a single screen.
150Mbps Wireless Connectivity
IP camera is usually installed on the ceilings or on the wall, but it is hard to deploy the Ethernet cable there. It's great if you can setup the IP camera wirelessly. TL-SC2020N comes with wireless connectivity at a speed up to 150Mbps, which ensures the smooth video transmission.
Crystal Clear Image
The low-light-sensitive CMOS sensor on this camera adapts Progressive Scan technology, boosting the performance greatly compared to traditional Interlaced Scan technology, provides good image quality even in the dawn.