Product information: "Ultima 9200i Onyx" Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz @ 4.20GHz DDR3 Quad Core Gaming PCThe "Ultima 9200i Onyx" features an Intel Core i7 2700K Quad Core Hyperthreading CPU overclocked to a blazingly fast 4.20GHz. With four processing cores and eight threads combined with 16GB of dual channel DDR3 memory the "Ultima 9200i Onyx" powers through applications and games with equal ease. Equipped with a 120GB SSD and a huge 1TB hard drive you have the perfect combination of lightning quick load times with ample storage for all your media. Designed for intensive application and programs, the "Ultima 9200i Onyx" packs the performance to complete the task in hand. With a range of DX11 graphics cards to upgrade to, you can take on the latest games too.
Why Should You Buy This System?
- Quad Core Hyperthreading Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz overclocked to 4.20GHz
- USB 3.0 compatible system
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 120GB SSD provides split second load times and data transfer speeds
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Case: NZXT Tempest 210 Mesh Tower - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz @ 4.20GHz CPU
- Motherboard: Intel Z77 DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Alpenfohn K2 Mount Doom CPU Cooler - Black
- RAM: TeamGroup Elite 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
- Hard Drive: 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: Onboard Intel Graphics (DX11 Graphics Options available)
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Wireless: Asus USB-N10 Micro USB Network Adapter Wireless-N 150Mbps
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Lightning fast processing power and gaming prowess when equipped with a stand alone DX11 GFX Card.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
"*Please note, unless specifically stated in the specification above, gaming systems are not shipped with "free games" intended for component promotions only."