Product information: "Ultima Laser Windows 8 Edition"Introducing the "Ultima 9650i Laser", Featuring the Intel Core i7 3770K overclocked to a ridiculous 4.60Ghz, you can enjoy ultra smooth framerates and an immersive computing experience. With a choice of the latest DX11 graphics cards, equip yourself ready for the game ahead. With a massive 1TB hard drive you will never run out of space for your essential data. The Asus Xonar DG 5.1 provides superb surround sound. 16GB of memory provides a smooth computing experience, the "Ultima 9650i Laser" is finished off with the fantastic range of gaming cases to choose from.
Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.60GHz performance for the price of 3.40GHz
- Cinematic DX11 graphics
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Asus Xonar DG 5.1 sound card provides superb surround sound
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- Windows 8 Pre-installed
- Case: Corsair Carbide 500R Case - Black (default choice, options avalable)
- Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz @ 4.60GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: NZXT Havik 120 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 SILENT 512MB (default choice, options available)
- Sound: Asus Xonar DG 5.1 Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Reader / DVD±RW Drive - OEM
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Immense overclocks, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "Ultima 9650i Laser", perfect for the gaming enthusiast.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.