Product information: "Ultima Miner" Triple AMD R9 290 2500K/Hash Express Mining PCYou have to have been living under a rock for the last six months not to heard at least a little about the latest online craze, cryptocurrencies. Whether it be Bitcoin, Litecoin, Quarkcoin, the list goes on, these online currencies allow your PC to earn you money by "mining" coins.
Cryptocurrencies can be used to buy many things online, and increasingly, in the real world too. From Beer to Supercars, cryptocurrencies are rapidly becoming the future of retail. For those who prefer to deal in traditional currency cryptocoins can be sold and traded to earn dollars & pounds. The value of one Bitcoin, the biggest name in cryptocurrency, varies with market forces but tends to average around the $850 mark.
Many hardware configurations mine coins so quickly that they can pay for themselves in a very short period of time and we've saved you the research time by pre-configuring the "Ultima Crypto Miner" with a selection of such hardware.
- CPU: AMD FX4-4300 Quad Core Processor
- Motherboard: AMD 990FX Motherboard with 4x PCI-E x16 slots
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 Memory
- Hard Drive: Kingston 60GB Solid State Drive
- Case: BitFenix Shinobi XL Full Tower Case
- Mining Hardware: Three AMD R9 290 4096MB Graphics Cards Capable of a hash rate of 2500*
- PSU: Seasonic 1250W Power Supply
- No Operating System Installed
* Please Note - Depending on settings this system will hash between 2300 & 2700 KH/s
** PLEASE NOTE - WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT THE GRAPHICS CARD FANS ARE MANUALLY SET TO 100% WHEN MINING - GRAPHICS CARD WARRANTY IS NOT VALID OTHERWISE