+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Heatkiller 100mm Tube Reservoir for D5 Pump - BlackThe Watercool Heatkiller Tube 100 D5 is a modular built-in reservoir for custom water cooling in the PC. It is made of the highest quality materials, is excellently finished and offers a simple installation as well as an extremely easy way to fill the reservoir. A total of 250 ml of coolant can be taken up by the reservoir, which has two G1 / 4-inch ports, an anti-cyclone inlay inside, and thanks to the pump adapter can be mounted directly on a D5 pump.
The Watercool Heatkiller Tube 100 D5 expansion tank at a glance:
- Modular expansion tank made of high quality materials
- Flow-optimized pump chamber for D5 pumps
- Space for 250 ml of coolant
- Two G1 / 4-inch threads in the bottom
- Less turbulence thanks to anti-cyclone inlay
- High adaptability through practical accessories
First-class workmanship and high quality materials
The Heatkiller Tube 100 D5 reservoir by Watercool is made of various materials that allow the best conditions for low-maintenance operation of water cooling. The 250-ml tube consists of borosilicate glass, which thanks to its properties is extremely scratch-resistant and also has a high chemical and thermal stability.
The lid and bottom are made of black POM, with the bottom serving as a pump adapter for D5 pumps and featuring a flow-optimized pumping chamber for less turbulence and equally positive flow and venting capabilities. The side struts are made of anodized aluminum in black and can even be replaced by optional, color variants. The anti-cyclone inlay integrated in the expansion tank is made of stainless steel and suppresses turbulence, which can usually occur in expansion tanks. This reduces the background noise and improves the ventilation behavior of the expansion tank.
To integrate the surge tank into a water cooling circuit, the bottom of the surge tank has two G1 / 4 " ports that allow hoses, tubes or other accessories to be installed. Thanks to the huge filling opening in the lid of the Tube 100 AGB, which can be opened very easily and absolutely without tools thanks to the bayonet lock, the system can be filled easily.
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 203.4 mm (L x W x H)
- Length of the tube: 100 mm
- Diameter of the tube: 65 mm
- Aluminum (struts)
- Borosilicate glass (reservoir)
- POM (lower part / upper part)
- Stainless steel (inlay)
- Weight: 650 g
- Colour: Black
- Filling volume: approx. 250 ml
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-inch
- 1x Heatkiller Tube 100 D5
- 1x assembly instructions