+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Heatkiller IV Pro AMD Thread Ripper (TR4) Nickel - Copper + Nickel
The Heatkiller TR4 IV Pro has an improved flow that benefits from the optimization measures , especially since Watercool has integrated a large-volume collection of channels. This water block has been designed completely with nickel-plated copper to make it a very attractively designed water cooler with an impressive high-flow design, which makes the perfect partner for low-performance pumps.
The Heatkiller IV Pro for AMD's Threadripper overview:
- CPU cooler for AMD's SP3 and TR4 sockets mot Ryzen Threadripper
- Base plate and lid made of nickel-plated copper
- Integrated trim with Watercool logo
- Mounting system made of brass
The Heatkiller IV Pro has a comfortable easy-mount system. After initial installation, the processor cooler can be disassembled or mounted on AMD mainboards with the TR4 and SP3 sockets at any time without tools . Not even the motherboard needs to be upgraded. The mounting system specifies the contact forces. A faulty installation is practically virtually impossible.
- Dimensions (radiator): 118 x 18 x 78 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 600g
- Material: nickel-plated copper (waterblock), nickel-plated brass (brackets)
- Seal: NBR 70
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-thread
- Socket Compatibility: AMD: TR4 (Thread Ripper), SP3r2 (Epyc)
- Watercool Heatkiller IV Waterblock
- Mounting material
- Assembly instructions
More links for "Heatkiller IV Pro AMD Thread Ripper (TR4) Nickel - Copper + Nickel"