+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Workstation PRO Z77 Intel Core i7 3770K 3.40GHz DDR3 Bundle - 32GBDesigned by experts the "Workstation PRO Z77 Bundle" is a pre-configured high performance "plug and play" bundle featuring optimised settings. The intel Core i7 3770K has the processing power and speed unseen at this price point ever before. The "Workstation PRO Z77 Bundle" will accelerate your computer experience into the next level. Designed for intense workstation applications, with a total 32GB of RAM at your disposal you can run even the most demanding of programs.
* Windows 7 Professional 64 BIt is recommended as minimum to fully utilise this bundle's potential
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A solid, optimised 3.40GHz core speed with 4 core performance provides outstanding processing power
- Prebuilt and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- 32GB of Quad Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet and EUFI graphical BIOS for next gen computing
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.40GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V WS Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Quad Channel
- Cooler: Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler w/ x3 Sharkoon Silent Eagle 120mm Fans
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.