+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
World Of Warcraft - Cataclysm - Collectors Edition (Expansion Pack)
The special Collector's Edition package will include the following exclusive bonus items in addition to the game disc: - Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development - Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart - Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe - Soundtrack featuring 10 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks - Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth - World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector's Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG.
Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.
Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.
- Adventure as one of two new races - the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
- Level Cap Increased to 85. Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
- Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
- Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great Sunken City of Vashj'ir beneath the sea.
- Enjoy more high-level raid content than previous expansions, with optional more challenging versions of all encounters.
- Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.
- Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
- Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
- Archaeology. Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
- Flying Mounts in Azeroth. Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms like never before.
And much, much more...