+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Active Single-Link AdapterThe Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Single-Link adapter features a protocol converter that accepts a single-mode Mini DisplayPort output from your video source such as a PC or laptop computer. Using your DVI cable, connect the adapter to a DVI monitor or projector.
The adapter works with all DVI-D single-link monitors, displays and projectors, supporting a display resolution of up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 8 bits of color per component. The UltraAV adapter offers user friendly and seamless conversion between a DisplayPort graphic source and DVI display device.
The Mini DisplayPort to DVI Single-Link active adapter is fully compliant to both DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection) ensuring full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. The adapters Mini DisplayPort interface supports DisplayPort v1.1a and is DVI output compliant to the DDWG 1.0 standard. The adapter supports all HDTV resolutions including 1080p and color depths of up to 24-bits delivering the flexibility to meet most display application needs.
- Connect a Single-Mode Mini DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DVI-D Monitor, TV or Projector
- Active Adapter Protocol Converter Converts a Single-Mode DisplayPort Signal to Single-Link DVI
- Supports TV Resolutions of up to 1080p and up to 1920x1200 (reduced blanking) for Computers
- Sends Extended Colors up to 8-Bits per Component for Millions of Colors
- Features a Self-Powered Design, No External Power is Needed