+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Soundwave A Midi Tower - BlackThe Soundwave Advanced comes with a new exterior design which is stylish and elegant while still supporting dual optical disc drives and front and back fan installation. Like the Soundwave, the Soundwave Advanced supports VGA cards up to a massive 390mm and CPU coolers as tall as 165mm. With more drive bays and fans than the average user needs and being able to support larger PSUs, Graphics Card and CPU coolers, the Soundwave Advanced is perfect for all kinds of users.
Features- Stylish, sophisticated design with quality finish.
- Large rubber foot-stands for reduced vibration/noise and greater underside heat dissipation.
- Supports dual external 5.25” drives.
- Drive bays support 3*3.5” and 4*2.5” hard drives.
- Can house larger sized PSUs.
- CPU cooler clearance 165mm.
- Maximum graphics card length a massive 390mm
- 7* add-on card slots.
- Cable management options.
- Back of motherboard cutout for easy cooler installation.
- Manufactured with sturdy but light materials
- PSU placement at rear base for stability and thermal efficiency.
- Product Name: Soundwave - A
- Product Number / EAN: EN7203 / 4712477317203
- Material: SECC with black coating, Plastic ABS, Steel mesh
- Dimension: 465 mm (L) x 200 mm (W) x 450 mm (H)
- Drive Bay: 5.25" External x 2 ,Internal x 1, 3.5" Internal x 3, 2.5" Internal x 4
- Expansion Slot: 7 slots, tool free PCI slot covers
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- Power Supply: Standard PS/2 ATX or EPS
- Cooling System: Front Fan: Optional 2 x 120mm.
- Rear Fan: Preinstalled 1 x 120mm XOF black/Black fan .
- Side fan: Optional2 x 120mm
- I/O Panel: USB3.0,USB2.0,Audio I/O HDD/Power LED
- CPU Cooler: 165 mm height support
- Max GPU length: 390mm (Max GPU length 300/390mm with removal of 2.5" drive bay.
- Weight: 3.78kg