+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Týr SD962 Heatpipe CPU Cooler - 92mmTýr has the newest in CPU cooling engineering with all the great features of previous models. Týr comes with a stylish new look with a stronger, more innovative design which achieves greater thermal reduction.
- Patented Xigmatek HDT (Heat pipe Direct Touch) technology and ultra efficient thermal heat pipe.
- High efficiency fin, thermal performance and more upgrades
- Ultra-slim profile capable of mounting single 9225 fan configurations; works with the majority of
- TDP up to 100W
- Fan equipped with FCB (Fluid circulative bearing) 2014 revised redesign.
- Dimensions: 85 x 121 x 65 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 310 g (without fan)
- Material: Copper (heat pipes), aluminum (fins, base plate)
- Heatpipes: 2x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 92 mm (20 - 28 dB (A), 1200-2800 U / min, 87.8 m³ / h)
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Compatibility: Intel 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +