Product information: Power Supply TesterThis Xilence ATX PSU Tester allows fast and easy tests of any power supply with an easy to read back-lit LCD. You can use this device to test any ATX power supply, even if you don’t have a motherboard to plug it into. If you suspect the power supply may be faulty then use the Xilence LCD power supply tester to ensure that the PSU is outputting the correct voltage levels.
- LCD display shows voltage values for the PSU
- Connections for ATX 24/20-pin, 8-pin, 6-pin, 4-pin and floppy
- ATX output connectors check, SATA, 4-pin Molex and PCI-Express
- Voltage indicator accuracy: [+/-]0.1V, with display for +3.3V, +5V, +12V1, +12V2, -12V, +5VSB
- Displays the ATX P.G. value, with alarm for high or low P.G. reading
- Over and under voltage alarm
- No voltage detected alarm