+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
8 Way 3 pin 5V Addressable RGB Splitter HUB - BlackThe XSPC 3 pin RGB hub can power eight 5V addressable RGB products simultaneously, while only taking up one RGB header on your motherboard. With a total output of 6.5A (32.5W) the hub is powerful enough to run all of your systems RGB lighting and fans.
At less than 15mm thick, the hub can be tucked away behind the motherboard tray, for neat cable management. The hub is supplied with an adhesive hook/loops pad, making it easy to mount it anywhere in your case.
- Input power: 5V SATA power
- Input signal connector: 3 pin 5V RGB
- Output connector: 3 pin 5V RGB x 8
- Maximum total power output: 6.5A (32.5W)
- Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 14.6mm
- RGB cable length: 60cm
- Supplied with sleeved RGB cable, hook/loop adhesive pad and adhesive foam feet.
Please Note: This hub is NOT compatible with 4pin 12V RGB (+GRB) headers or controllers (Including XSPC 12V RGB SATA Controller). Connecting the hub to 12V RGB will cause permanent damage. Only connect to 5V addressable RGB, making sure the 5V wire connects to the 5V header. Connecting the cable in reverse through a 4pin RGB extension cable will cause permanent damage.