+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
8 Way 4 pin 12V RGB Splitter HUB - BlackThe XSPC 4pin RGB hub can power eight 12V RGB products simultaneously, while only taking up one RGB header on your motherboard. With a total output of 5.5A (66W) the hub is powerful enough to run all of your systems RGB lighting and fans.
At less than 15mm thick, the hub can be tucked away behind the motherboard tray, for neat cable management. The hub is supplied with an adhesive hook/loops pad, making it easy to mount it anywhere in your case.
- Input power: 12V SATA power
- Input signal connector: 4 pin 12V RGB
- Output connector: 4 pin 12V RGB x 8
- Maximum total power output: 5.5A (66W)
- Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 14.6mm
- RGB cable length: 60cm
- Supplied with sleeved RGB cable, hook/loop adhesive pad and adhesive foam feet.
Please Note: This hub is NOT compatible with 3pin 5V addressable RGB headers or controllers. Only connect to 12V RGB components, making sure the arrows on connectors and headers line up.