+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
H2 Pro Gaming Headset (XG-H2)
Play like the pros! Xtrfy's H1 Pro headset allows you to hear every acoustic detail in the game with crystal clear sound. No opponent can hide, no orders from a teammate will go unheard. Even professional gamers opt for peripherals from Xtrfy.
The Features of the Xtrfy H2 Pro at a Glance:
- Especially designed for gaming and eSports pros
- Premium materials and low weight
- Shape-memory polymer on ear pads for consistent and comfortable fit
- High frequency range for crystal-clear sound
- Removable microphone
- High compatibility
The Xtrfy H2 Pro from Gamers for Gamers in detail:
Xtrfy's H2 Pros offer a premium audio experience for gamers and eSports professionals. The audio quality of H2 Pros enable users to pick up on subtle in-game audio cues, such as those made by an opponent, and so can make the difference between scoring a kill and being killed.
Noteworthy features of H2 Pros include dynamic 53 mm drivers, which ensure a full and rounded sound. The headphones are capable of outputting frequencies ranging from 45-18000 Hz with an impedance of 32 Ohm. While the unidirectional microphone is removable and has a frequency range of 5-18000 Hz.
For gamers, not only should headphones have a great sound, but they should be comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Once again the H2 Pros do not disappoint on comfort.
H2 Pros are made from a lightweight but sturdy aluminium frame and are covered a soft memory foam. The over ear cups are cushioned and completely enclose the ears to adapt perfectly to the user. The H2 Pro are also lightweight, weighing only 330g .
The headset is connected via either a gold plated four-pin or a double 3.5 mm audio jack. The cable attaching the headphones to the audio source is 1.2m long and is braided.
- Headset type: Closed, over-ear
- Headband: Mechanical, aluminium frame
- Ear pads: Memory foam and mesh cloth (interchangeable)
- Audio drivers: Dynamic Ø 53 mm
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Frequency response: 15-25 000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ohm
- Nominal sensitivity: 97±3dBSPL @ 1kHZ, 20mW
- Connection: Single or Dual 3.5 mm plug (adapter included)
- Connector: Gold plated, single 4-pole/dual 3-pole plug
- Cable: Braided, 1.2 m single plug, 2 m Y-adapter, 25 cm Y-adapter
- Controls: Speaker and mic volume, mic mute
- Microphone: Detachable, cardioid mic
- Microphone frequency response: 45-18 000 Hz
- Weight: 330 g
- Weight incl. microphone and cable: 360 g