+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CNPS17X RGB CPU Cooler with 140mm Fan - Black
Powerful single-tower cooler from Zalman for CPUs up to 200 watts TDP. Made of copper and aluminum, the cooler comes with special 4D stereoscopic corrugated slats, five heatpipes with patented RDTH technology and a durable 140mm dual blade fan. The integrated RGB LED lighting is compatible with Razer Chroma and the Zalman Z-Sync software.
The Zalman CNPS17X CPU Tower Cooler at a Glance:
- Copper and aluminum CPU tower cooler for best cooling performance
- Special 4D stereoscopically waved fin structure
- Five heatpipes with RDTH design for large contact surface
- 140mm fan with dual blade design for increased airflow
- Addressable RGB LED lighting, compatible with Razer Chroma and Zalman Z-Sync
- High RAM compatibility due to slim design
- Including powerful ZM-STC8 thermal compound
- Suitable for processors with up to 200 watts TDP
Optimized output airflow provides more efficient cooling
With the CPU cooler CNPS17X sets Zalman on five heatpipes with RDTH technology (Reverse Direct Touch heat pipe). The heatpipes are not directly on the IHS of the CPU. This creates a larger area where heat can be absorbed and dissipated. Its outstanding performance and efficiency make the Zalman CNPS17X suitable for processors with up to 200 watts TDP (Thermal Design Power) .
The cooling fins are wavy. This special form creates a total of 180 areas in which the air flow is channeled and turbulence is prevented. At the same time, this ensures that the air can flow evenly through the fins. This patented structure is made by Zalman 4D stereoscopically waved fin design .
Also special is the enclosed fan. The 140mm fan operates at 800 to 1500 RPM, blasting up to 61 CFM of air at a maximum volume of 29 dB (A). The dual-blade design increases the airflow and ensures effective channeling of the airflow. The durable FDB bearing guarantees a life expectancy of 100,000 operating hours. The special fan frame and anti-vibration pads minimize vibration and disturbing noises.
With the central placement of the heatpipes and heat sink to the bottom plate, the CPU cooler can be installed so that it does not protrude above the RAM modules. This means that even RAM modules with their own oversized heat sinks can be installed, no matter in which direction the Zalman CNPS17X is placed.
The striking integrated RGB LED lighting is compatible with Razer Chroma and Z-Sync Zalman software . With a 3-pin header connected to a motherboard or RGB controller, the illumination of the fan can be easily synchronized with other RGB components. Thanks to its ingenious mounting system, installation is child's play and Zalman lays the radiator with the ZM-STC8 equal to a strong thermal paste at.
- Dimensions radiator: 140 x 160 x 100 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions fan: 140 x 26 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 700 g
- Material: aluminum, copper
- Colour: silver, copper, black
- Heatpipes: 5
- TDP: 200W
- Fan: 1x 140 mm SF140
- Colour: Black
- Connection: 1x 4-pin PWM, 1x 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Speed: 800 to 1,500 rpm
- Volume: max. 29 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 61 CFM / 103.64 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 1.1 mm H2O
- Life Span: 100,000 hours
- Power consumption: Fan: 3.36 W / LED: 15 W
- Amperage: Fan: 0.28 A / LED: 0.3 A
- Intel Socket 1200, 115x, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066
- AMD Socket AM3, AM4
- Maximum RAM height: unlimited
More links for "CNPS17X RGB CPU Cooler with 140mm Fan - Black"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control), RGB
Awards & Media Coverage
The Zalman CNPS20X performs well and beats the Noctua NH-D15 by a handy margin in the harshest AIDA64 test. We completely expect Noctua to answer the call soon. The CNPS17X is another fantastic cooler targeting a wider audience, but Zalman should look at reducing the cost of this by £10 to make it slot better into the market in 2020.Award