+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CNPS20X RGB CPU Cooler with Dual 140mm Fans - Black
Powerful dual-tower cooler from Zalman for CPUs up to 300 watts TDP. Made of copper and aluminum, the cooler comes with specially designed 4D stereoscopic corrugated slats, six heatpipes with patented RDTH technology, and a long-lasting 140mm dual-blade fan. The integrated RGB LED lighting is compatible with Razer Chroma and the Zalman Z-Sync software.
The Zalman CNPS20X CPU Tower Cooler at a glance:
- Copper and aluminum CPU dual tower coolers for best cooling performance
- Special 4D stereoscopically waved fin structure
- Six heatpipes with RDTH design for large contact surface
- Two 140mm dual bladed design fans for increased airflow
- Addressable RGB LED lighting, compatible with Razer Chroma and Zalman Z-Sync
- High RAM compatibility
- Including powerful ZM-STC8 thermal compound
- Suitable for processors with up to 300 Watt TDP
Optimized output airflow provides more efficient cooling
With the CPU cooler CNPS20X sets Zalman to six heatpipes with RDTH technology (Reverse Direct Touch heat pipe). The heatpipes are not directly on the IHS of the CPU. This creates a larger area where heat can be absorbed and dissipated. Outstanding performance and efficiency make the Zalman CNPS20X suitable for processors with up to 300 watts of TDP (Thermal Design Power) .
The cooling fins are wavy. This special form creates a total of 180 areas in which the air flow is channeled and turbulence is prevented. At the same time, this ensures that the air can flow evenly through the fins. This patented structure is made by Zalman 4D stereoscopically waved fin design .
Also special are the enclosed fans. The two 140 mm fans operate at 800 to 1,500 rpm and scoop up to 61 CFM of air per hour with a maximum noise level of 29 dB (A). The dual-blade design of the rotor blades increases the airflow and ensures effective channeling of the air flow. The durable FDB bearing guarantees a life expectancy of 100,000 operating hours. The special fan frame and anti-vibration pads minimize vibration and disturbing noises.
The central placement of the heatpipes and the high angle of the cooling towers to the bottom plate ensure high RAM compatibility. This means that even RAM modules with their own oversized heat sinks can be installed, no matter in which direction the Zalman CNPS20X is placed.
The striking, integrated RGB LED lighting of the two fans is compatible with Razer Chroma and the Z-Sync software from Zalman . With a 3-pin header connected to a motherboard or RGB controller, the lighting can be easily synchronized with other RGB components. Thanks to the ingenious mounting system, installation is child's play and Zalman installs a powerful thermal grease on the radiator with the ZM-STC8 .
- Dimensions radiator: 140 x 170 x 165 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions fan: 140 x 26 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Material: aluminum, copper
- Colour: silver, copper, black
- Heatpipes: 6
- TDP: 300W
- Fan: 2x 140 mm SF140
- Colour: Black
- Connection: 2x 4-pin PWM, 2x 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Speed: 800 to 1,500 rpm
- Volume: max. 29 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 61 CFM / 103.64 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 1.1 mm H2O
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Power consumption: Fan: 3.36 W / LED: 15 W
- Amperage: Fan: 0.28 A / LED: 0.3 A
- Intel Socket 1200, 115x, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066
- AMD Socket AM3, AM4
Maximum RAM height:
- 33 mm (fan up)
- 47 mm (up to cooling tower)
More links for "CNPS20X RGB CPU Cooler with Dual 140mm Fans - Black"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control), RGB
Awards & Media Coverage
The Zalman CNPS20X performs well and beats the Noctua NH-D15 by a handy margin in the harshest AIDA64 test. We completely expect Noctua to answer the call soon. The CNPS17X is another fantastic cooler targeting a wider audience, but Zalman should look at reducing the cost of this by £10 to make it slot better into the market in 2020.Award