+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CNPS7600 PWM Low Profile CPU Cooler
The Zalman CNPS7600 PWM consists of a heat sink with aluminum fins arranged in a ring around a 92 mm PWM fan. Thanks to its small height of just 52 mm, the CNPS7600 PWM is particularly suitable for use in low-profile enclosures. On top of that, the fan is equipped with a Fluid Shield bearing, which reduces the noise level at max. 32.4 dB (A).
The CNPS7600 PWM CPU cooler at a glance:
- Compact radiator design with circulating composite direct touch heatpipe
- Ultra-quiet 92 mm fan in Shark Fin Blade Design and Fluid Shield bearings
- Flower heat sink construction for optimal air circulation
- Low weight and low height for small housing
- Easy installation via multi-clip adapter
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
- Q-Max of 130W
Compact and lightweight cooler with quiet PWM fan
The cooling performance of the CNPS7600 has a focus which was mainly on the airflow and volume. With only 32.4 dB (A) at a speed of 2,000 rpm, it is relatively quiet for its size. The blades of the 92 mm fan are designed in shark fin design, which optimizes airflow and reduces vibration and volume.
Accessories for the CNPS7600 PWM include mounting hardware, ZM-STG2M thermal grease and a motherboard mount for the Intel 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2 and FM2 + sockets. The installation is very simple and can be handled quickly and safely even for beginners by the included instructions.
Technical details (cooler):
- Dimensions: approx. 112 x 52 x 108 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum (heat sink) / copper (heat pipe)
- Weight: 230 g
- 92 mm
-17 - 32.4 dB (A)
- 1,000 - 2,000 rpm
- Fluid Shield Ball Bearing
- Connection: 4-pin
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Thermal grease ZM-STG2M
- Clip support
- User manual Assembly
More links for "CNPS7600 PWM Low Profile CPU Cooler"
1150, 1151, 1155, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)