+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CNPS9X Optima CPU Cooler - 120mmThe Zalman CNPS9X Optima offers a whopping 180 watts TDP despite its compact design . In combination with the enclosed thermal grease ZM-STG2M, this is sufficient even for the fastest Intel and AMD processors. Thanks to the four copper heatpipes running through the base plate, the heat quickly reaches the aluminum fins, through which a direct-fitting, quiet 120 mm fan with white LEDs removes the air.
The Zalman CNPS9X
- Tower cooler with up to 180W TDP cooling capacity
- Four U-shaped direct-touch copper heatpipes
- 1x 120mm PWM fan with white LEDs
- Easy installation
- Including Zalman thermal grease
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
Powerful tower cooler with white LEDs
The Zalman CNPS9X Optima is a compact tower cooler with four copper U-shaped heatpipes. These run through the bottom plate so that they touch the processor directly. Thus, the contact surface consists of both aluminum and copper. The heat is transferred very quickly into the heatpipes and from there into the aluminum fins of the radiator.
The supplied 120 mm fan with white LEDs ensures a quick removal of heat. Zalman equips it with a rifle bearing for a smoother ride and longer life. The shark fin blades reduce vibration and increase airflow. The 120er fan rotates at 600 to 1500 rpmproducing a very low noise level with a maximum volume of 26 db (A) at a delivery volume of 61 CFM.
- Dimensions (with fans): 123 x 156 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with fan): approx. 594 g
- Material: copper (heatpipes), aluminum (base plate, lamellas), plastic (fan)
- Colour : Silver / Copper (Radiator), Black (Fan)
- Heatpipes: 4x made of copper
- 1x 120 mm
- max 26 dB (A)
- 600 - 1,500 rpm
- 61 CFM
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Intel Socket: LGA 775, 115x
- AMD Socket: AM3 (+), AM4, FM2 (+)
More links for "CNPS9X Optima CPU Cooler - 120mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, AM3+, FM2+, AM4, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)