Product information: FS-V7 Fatal1ty Copper VGA CoolerZalman have taken all their expertise in heatsink design to manufacture something special. As you can see from the images below the heatsink looks similar to the very popular CNPS7000B Super Flower CPU Cooler. The major difference between the VF700 and the CNPS7000B is that the radial arrangement of the VF700 is split into two half-moons - one smaller than the other. This approach, combined with the use of a smaller fan, ensures no clearance issues when fitted to the graphics card. The airflow from the fan is spread very evenly across all fins and adjacent components, to give cooling unmatched by any other design. Also included are eight RAM heatsinks (anodised red), to capitalise on the extra airflow generated by the fan.
- Cools the very latest video cards reducing temperatures over stock coolers greatly
- Very efficient heatsink design
- Transferrable between video cards when you upgrade
- Supplied with RAM heatsinks
- Cools the whole of the graphics card, not just the GPU
- Supplied with full instruction manual