"Free Flow+ CPU Cooler 140mm"Welcome to our newest heatsink manufactuer. Its name: Zero Infinity.
The new Free Flow CPU Cooler has raw power! In fact it's the brute cooling capacity of three 140-mm fans that really does deliver.
Two symmetrical ascending cooling towers, each with 46 blades all being actively cooled by the three monster fans - a cold air intake, and the other blowing out warm air. The third fan sits in the middle between the towers and relays the freshness from front to rear. Thus, an airflow is produced, comparable to a wind tuneel hence the name Free Flow so the name is well justified.
- Dimensions (without fan): 111 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fan): 162 x 165 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Three 140mm Fans Included
- Weight (without / with fan): 1057 / 1496 g
- Material: nickel-copper (heat pipes), nickel-plated aluminum (blades)
- Heatpipes: 5 x 8 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Purple, Black
- Weight: 154 g
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM
- Fan Connector: 3-pin
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 771, 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 / AMD Socket AM2, AM2 +, AM3 and AM3 +, FM1