GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (ZT-P10810
- Core Clock: 1645MHz
- Boost Clock: 1759MHz
- Memory: 11264MB 11200MHz GDDR5X
- Stream Processors: 3584
- SLI Ready
- VR Ready
- PhysX/CUDA Enabled
- 5 Years Warranty
10+ In stock
Product information: GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (ZT-P10810NVIDIA's latest flagship gaming GPU, we proudly introduce the GTX 1080Ti Pascal GPU with a whopping 3584 Cuda cores giving Titan X and beyond gaming performance. With a massive 11GB VRAM frame buffer, no matter what the resolution or the size of the textures, you are future proof for the latest DX12 titles and beyond.
With enough power to allow smooth gaming at 4k resolution along with super fluid VR frame rates to further improve your virtual reality experience, particular in upcoming games such as StarTrek Bridge Commander and Lemmings VR, GTX 1080 Ti will always have your back.
Packed with all the latest NVIDIA technologies and supporting fantastic G-SYNC technology for super fluid frame rates in action packed games such as Half Life 3, Fallout 5, Prey, Quake: Champions and Doom, take your gaming experience to the next level with GeForce GTX 1080Ti.
- FASTEST GTX 1080Ti out the box on the market, destroys Titan X Pascal in games!
- IceStorm Cooling System
- Metallic ExoArmor with backplate
- FREEZE Fan Stop System
- 2x PowerBoost
- SPECTRA LED (RGB) lighting system
- 16 + 2 Power Phase
- Extreme speed
- Fastest gaming GPU with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and massive 11GB frame buffer, delivering 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous generation GPUs.
- Ultra-fast FinFET and high-speed GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ for a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1645 MHz
- Boost: 1759 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,200 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 320W
- Power Input 2x8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 5 Yrs
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.