"GeForce GTX 560Ti AMP! Edition 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"Boost your gaming experience with the turbocharged ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 560 AMP! Edition graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition elevates the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 Ti graphics processor to new heights with additional tuning for phenomenal performance in the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 11-enabled games and applications.
- Core Clock: 950MHz
- Stream Processors: 384
- Shader Clock: 1900MHz
- Memory Clock: 4400MHz (Effective)
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x16 (Compatible with 1.1)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a & DisplayPort
- Includes Mini-HDMI-to-HDMI and DVI-to-VGA Adapters
- SLI Ready (3-way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Ready
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.2 Support
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround Ready
- NVIDIA® PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA® CUDA Technology
- Game Bundle: Assassin's Creed™ Brotherhood
- Warranty: 5 years Extended
More links for "GeForce GTX 560Ti AMP! Edition 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Established in 2006, Zotac is one of the world’s largest and most innovative manufacturers of graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs. Zotac system components, and mini-PCs can be found in all continents around the globe.
Zotac entered the market with an expanded lineup of Nvidia GeForce based graphics cards, which included the passive-cooled Zotac GeForce ZONE editions and class leading overclocked Zotac GeForce AMP! editions. In addition to the GPU lineup, Zotac has since expanded its focus to include motherboards, mini-PCs and innovative accessories worldwide.