Product information: EC2 eVo 2300 DPI Pro-Gaming Mouse - White1.5 mm lift-off distance - one of the lowest on the market to date
One of the primary features of the ZOWIE EC-series is the lift-off distance. ZOWIE EC-series has made it possible to create one of the lowest lift-off distance currently available in any optical mouse on the market - 1.5 mm.
1,000Hz USB Report Rate - plug and play with 1.000Hz
Most optical mice are 125Hz which can be artificially raised to 500 – 1,000Hz through driver installations. The ZOWIE EC mice were the first optical mice to introduce 1,000 Hz from standard, without any installation of drivers.
Improved mouse wheel
The mouse use an optical encoder instead of the cheaper traditional mechanical system and added a new optimized rolling system developed by ZOWIE, which ensures that the mouse wheel is the most durable and precise mouse wheel on the market today.
Adjusting DPI on the fly is not really an innovative feature, but ZOWIE decided to put it on the mouse anyway, as it's important for a gamer to be able to optimize the settings to create the perfect feeling when playing.
DID YOU KNOW?
That you can change the Hz of the EC-mice without any software?
- 100% stable optical mouse developed by HeatoN
- Ergonomic designed right-hand gaming mouse
- 1.5mm lift-off distance
- Improved mouse wheel system
- Easily change to 1000, 500 or 125 Hz
- Plug and play! No drivers or software
- DPI adjustment: 450/1150/2300
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X V10.2 after
- Frames Per Second: 6,400
- USB report rate: 1000/500/125 Hz
- Dimensions: 120 x 40 x 58-65 mm