• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official Ryzen Owners Thread ***

Caporegime
Soldato
Cheers James, I am tempted to shoot for the big 4 gig but not sure my board is capable

Worst it will do is crash and you turn it back?

I had some stability issues with my memory so had to drop it down from 3600

Still need to play with the timings though. Managed a 1341 but not sure I can go higher.

The above CPUz settings are stable as a rock however

Last edited:
Associate
4Ghz.png
[/url][/IMG]
Worst it will do is crash and you turn it back?

I had some stability issues with my memory so had to drop it down from 3600

Still need to play with the timings though. Managed a 1341 but not sure I can go higher.

The above CPUz settings are stable as a rock however

I got there :D

Associate
My 1800x runs 3.7ghz 1.25v.

As soon as I increase to 3.8 I need to increase volts, also the temps start to climb.

I hit 4ghz but temps and volts were silly, so I keep at 3.7.

I will see what ryzen refresh brings, overall I am happy with amd, I need faster ram to make most of it.

Man of Honour
OP
I decided to quickly revisit getting my RAM (TeamGroup Dark 3000mhz C16 Hynix) Running above 2666mhz yesterday

Grabbed the latest BIOS for my AB350-Gaming 3 (F20c) and flashed over F9

Loaded XMP and booted straight into windows at 3000mhz

Caporegime
I decided to quickly revisit getting my RAM (TeamGroup Dark 3000mhz C16 Hynix) Running above 2666mhz yesterday

Grabbed the latest BIOS for my AB350-Gaming 3 (F20c) and flashed over F9

Loaded XMP and booted straight into windows at 3000mhz

Yup...

My ASRock AB350 Pro4 was the same, struggled to keep it at 2666Mhz, new BIOS XMP 3000Mhz on LPX 3000 booted right into Windows and been running solid since.

Associate
8 weeks to go :( :D

Ive been running the X1800, i use all the cores for VM's. As soon as the refresh is out i am going for the swap, as i run VM's i need core grunt as well as the core count. If i didn't run VM's i wouldn't be that fussed if my apps were muti thread friendly.

Back
Top Bottom