Product information: Alpenfohn Ben Nevis CPU Cooler - 120mmThe Alpenföhn BEN NEVIS offers an exceptional performance for price - conscious users.
The included Cone PWM fan generates enough airflow to generate the best possible performance at the lowest possible noise.
HighEnd Heatpipes with gapless H.D.C-technology:
Thanks to the H.D.C –technology the three high performance heatpipes have direct contact to the cpu.
Shock KILLER POLE:
Equipped with the Shock KILLER POLE vibrations and mechanical shocks during the transport of your system will be reliably absorbed.
Asymetrical heatsink for enhanced flexibility
Due to the asmetrical heatsink all memory slots can be populated – even if high heatspreaders are used on the modules.
- Massive 140W TDP
- Asymmetrical Design
- Shock KILLER POLE
- 120mm Cone PWM Fan
- RockMount mounting system
- Dimensions (with fan): 120 x 141 x 73 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with fan): 670 g
- Material: Copper (heat pipes, floor plate), aluminum (fins)
- Heatpipes: 3x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 120 mm PWM (8 to 20.2 dB (A), 400-1600 U / min, max 95.14 m³ / h.)
- Cooling power: 140 W TDP
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1 , AM4
- Intel 1150, 1155, 1156, 2011 2011 v3