** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Soldato
Any chance of collecting a 3090 from the store on the 24th @ 2pm?

Ah thats to bad but not a loss i guess, though while i have your attention any news on you selling the Zotec 3090 amp Extreme ? and on the 24th @2pm is that preorder date or for sale date ? cheers.

Gibbo's already said no idea on stock levels until later next week, whether it'll be a pre-order thing on 17th or actually have stock by then...

So just keep your eyes peeled in the week coming for more news on stock and dates etc.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/33904914/

Hi there

As I stated the other day more info will come next week and it’s also the weekend so no additional info shall be forthcoming.

Board partners should start to share some insight, shipment plans, allocation next week etc.

Then we shall have a better idea if we will have stock on shelf for launch, small or large amount etc. Or if it shall be pre order.

Gut feeling is there is reasonable amounts of volume but NVIDIA are now the internet darlings and literally everybody wants one so I can for sure see them selling out and people having to pre order and get in line to get one as they are such fantastic value.

OcUk will do it’s very best to get as much stock as possible and offer the largest range online and keep prices competitive. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

So a little more info for you guys.
It is still early days but on the 17th we will have stock on 3080's, volumes it is still to soon to comment but even if we get 100 or 1000 cards they will sell out quickly, the amount of searches on our webshop for the 3080 is into the thousands.

Also 3090 shall be in stock on 24th also, but again same situation as 3080, the demand is looking to be huge.

Associate
Hi there

It is still early days but on the 17th we will have stock on 3080's, volumes it is still to soon to comment but even if we get 100 or 1000 cards they will sell out quickly, the amount of searches on our webshop for the 3080 is into the thousands.

Also 3090 shall be in stock on 24th also, but again same situation as 3080, the demand is looking to be huge.

At these prices & performance I'm not surprised demand is going to be high. I think I will probably have to wait a little while to get one heh.

Associate
Hi there

Thanks for update. which brand you getting the most of? Likely to stand a chance of getting one at 2pm :D Also is shipping for the 18th a chance or back log delayed shipping? Thanks.

Associate
Hi there

do you happen to have any sort of limit for ordering (one per household for example) - to make chances a bit fairer?

Soldato
Hi there

No EVGA FTW for the 3080 listed? Ideally wanted a card that can do 0db on the cooler when not in use for games, the MSI Gaming X is my usual but it's a bit of a price hike was hoping the EVGA would come in slightly cheaper.

Soldato
No EVGA FTW for the 3080 listed? Ideally wanted a card that can do 0db on the cooler when not in use for games, the MSI Gaming X is my usual but it's a bit of a price hike was hoping the EVGA would come in slightly cheaper.

Gigabyte’s coolers have this feature usually.

Have to see if this is still a thing with 30 series, depends how hot they run. :p

Soldato

The Gaming X is my usual also, however the Zotac with that warranty is rather tempting.

I think many of us are awaiting the reviews before jumping in, don't want buyers remorse now do we?

Soldato
The Gaming X is my usual also, however the Zotac with that warranty is rather tempting.

I think many of us are awaiting the reviews before jumping in, don't want buyers remorse now do we?

Review NDA dates are 14th for founders edition 17th for board partners according to hardware canucks.

Soldato

aorus if you have the space for the 3.5 slot design ! can mount 2x 120mm on it instead of the stoock fans and be within the heatsink haha

Permabanned
Hi there

Great news let the F5 Mortal Kombat Begin :D

Soldato
aorus if you have the space for the 3.5 slot design ! can mount 2x 120mm on it instead of the stoock fans and be within the heatsink haha

I do indeed have the room for a 3.5 slot card. I currently have the 2080 MSI Gaming X so I think that's a 2.5 slotter as it is, the extra slot being taken up doesn't technically matter although I'd assume such a heavy beast could suffer from extra sagging!

This is borrowing into my September earnings though, although I can clear it this month. I was looking at this vs a PS5 and tbh, whilst I do want a PS5, I don't want a white one. So get this, wait for them to do a black PS5 might be a winner :cool:

Associate
currently using the zotac 1080ti which is big lump of a card so should have plenty of room,using a P3 case with GPU riser so hopefully should have plenty to spare.

Back
Top Bottom