GAMING PC TO PLAY FORTNITE hELP

Associate
hi its my birthday coming up and my mum is upgrading my pc, is the any prebuild systems out there than i can play fortnite on at arounds 150-200 fps? or an someone help me with the specs.. im a kid and dont know a lot about pc performance. just want to play my game competitively :)

my budget is £700. please help

Associate
hi its my birthday coming up and my mum is upgrading my pc, is the any prebuild systems out there than i can play fortnite on at arounds 150-200 fps? or an someone help me with the specs.. im a kid and dont know a lot about pc performance. just want to play my game competitively :)
First, let's work out what you have.

Download this, and post back with what it says your current system is: https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy#

Associate
OP
what i mean is shes buying me a whole new pc because my younger bro is having the one im using now.. im hoping to get a good pc that will play fortnite. i need it running around 150-200 fps.. i dont know how to build a computer to get this number.. or cant find a prebuilt one on ebay or amazon tvat says.

Soldato
My basket at Overclockers UK:
  • 1 x OcUK Gaming Kinetic R3 - AMD B450 Configurable Ryzen 3000 Series Gaming PC = £693.98
    • Case:Kolink Inspire Series K2 ARGB Micro-ATX Case - Black Window
    • Processor:AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Quad Core 4.2GHz (Socket AM4) APU with RX Vega 11 Graphics - MPK
    • Graphics Card:palit GeForce GTX 1650 StormX 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
    • Memory:Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey
    • Primary Drive:TeamGroup 500GB Vulcan SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 3D NAND Solid State Drive
    • Secondary Drive:Unwanted
    • WIFI:Unwanted
    • Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10 Home Advanced - Systems
    • Security Software:**Special Offer** Bullguard Internet Security - Anti-Virus and Security - 1 Year 3 PC
Total: £708.08 (includes shipping: £14.10)​

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £704.59 (includes shipping: £11.70)​

Soldato
what i mean is shes buying me a whole new pc because my younger bro is having the one im using now.. im hoping to get a good pc that will play fortnite. i need it running around 150-200 fps.. i dont know how to build a computer to get this number.. or cant find a prebuilt one on ebay or amazon tvat says.
What resolution are you planning to use to get those frame rates?

Also - what monitor do you currently have?
Remember that FPS is how many frames your computer is producing or drawing, while the refresh rate is how many times the monitor is refreshing the image on the screen. The refresh rate (Hz) of your monitor does not affect the frame rate (FPS) your GPU will be outputting. However, if your FPS is higher than your refresh rate, your display will not be able to display all of the frames your computer is producing, so although the refresh rate doesn’t technically limit the frame rate, it does effectively set a cap.

Associate
OP
what do you mean by what resolution ? im not to sure cuz i play on xbox but use my pc monitor to play it. im swapping to pc gaming so i need a computer that can give me competative settings.. maximum fps for under 700 or 700 exactlly.. i know the monitor im buying is going to be 144hz. how would i check the res?

tnak you for helping me i know im not much help im 11 lol

Associate
OP
What resolution are you planning to use to get those frame rates?

Also - what monitor do you currently have?
Remember that FPS is how many frames your computer is producing or drawing, while the refresh rate is how many times the monitor is refreshing the image on the screen. The refresh rate (Hz) of your monitor does not affect the frame rate (FPS) your GPU will be outputting. However, if your FPS is higher than your refresh rate, your display will not be able to display all of the frames your computer is producing, so although the refresh rate doesn’t technically limit the frame rate, it does effectively set a cap.
what do you mean by what resolution ? im not to sure cuz i play on xbox but use my pc monitor to play it. im swapping to pc gaming so i need a computer that can give me competative settings.. maximum fps for under 700 or 700 exactlly.. i know the monitor im buying is going to be 144hz. how would i check the res?

Soldato

the 2 systems i suggested would be plenty good enough for example.

you check the res of the monitor either by googling the model or using settings on the screen itself or the display options from whatever its connected too.

Associate

Make/model of your monitor would be good so we can lookup the specs

Back
Top Bottom