+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Kinetic R3 - AMD B450 Configurable Ryzen 3000 Series Gaming PC
OcUK Kinetic - Overclockers UK's range of incredible value gaming PCs. Built using a no frills but no compromise approach OcUK have been able to use their expertise to reduce the base cost of these PCs without scrimping on quality or performance.
Based around the latest gaming technologies, the OcUK Kinetic range of PCs offer the most future-proof gaming experience that it's possible to offer. With a side selection of options, you are able to customise the exact specification to suit your budget.
- Choice of AMD Ryzen Quad Core APUs, Six or Eight Core CPUs
- Up to 32GB DDR4 Memory
- A choice on onboard AMD Vega HD graphics or dedicated graphics card
- Flexible Specification
|CPU||Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 5 Quad Core APU, Ryzen 5 or 7 Six Or Eight Core CPU|
|Motherboard||B450 Chipset Motherboard|
|Memory||Up to 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 Dual Channel Kit|
|Graphics||Onboard AMD VEGA HD Graphics or dedicated graphics card|
|Onboard Graphics Output||• 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz*
• 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz*
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
|Power Supply||1000W Bronze||Storage||Selection of Solid State Drives
Selection of Seagate Mechanical and Hybrid Drives
|Audio||High Definition Audio
|Operating System||Windows 10 64 Bit Edition - Optional|
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for your system to be assembled, this may take longer during busy periods. .
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team