Sp 120 Radiator fan sugggestions

Associate
1st of all, Sorry if this has been done historically, I'm sure many will have asked the same question before.

As per the title, I'm looking for the best static pressure fans for a black and white build, they have to be quiet as well as efficient.
So no room for noctua fans unless they do a black / white version. and gentle Typhoon's either seem to difficult to get hold of or just too expensive. I know many will immediately recommend these 2 as they are considered to be among the best SP and quiet fans. The fans should be PWM and I'd prefer asthetically pleasing fans as my new case will have both front and side Tempered glass.

Appreciate any suggestions

I want to get as many suggestions as possible from experienced watercoolers.

Regards,

Michael

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks Doyll, I did look at the phanteks fans, I have an enthoo primo so I've had fist hand experience on the efficiency of these fans particularly the 140's, however I've also seen some third party websites slate the 120's which put me off slightly. I do like the colour of the phanteks fans, suits my new build. I have corsair sp120's on my current rig and to be fair they's ve been pretty good when connected to the PWM hub or my fan controller.

Soldato
I know 3 other reviewers running water that really like the PH-F120MP on their radiators .. the only water cooling I'm using is be quiet! Silent Loop an the included fan are very good, so no need to change them. I am using some PH-F140MP case fans and like them very much, but some people I know have a hum coming out of theirs at low speed that I don't hear in mine. I like the sound signature of Thermalright TY-147A and other TY-14x fans, and there is now a TY-127. But none of them are easy to find here in UK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom