ULTIMATE RYZEN GAMING BUNDLE (CPU/MOBO/RAM) UNDER £330 & ELITE TIER UNDER £550 RECOMMENDED BY GIBBO

Associate
After an evening of pondering, I've decided to go with the Asus ROG strix bundle with the 1600 https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...-bundle-with-free-games-bu-06c-as.html#t=a1b3
Been pondering along similar lines myself with similar result ... for me it was compounded by fact I'd need DDR4 as well (currently have DDR3 8350) so have been conisdering relative value of 2400 vs 3200MHz and whether to get 16GB or econmizing on 8GB which possibility of upgrading later was an option - then I remembered that about 20 years ago I paid £320 for 16MB of 2nd hand RAM and decided £188 for16GB of 8Pack 3200MHz DDR4 wasn't too bad after all! Also, having had 3 CPUs on my AM3 mboard its been a bit since I invested in a full upgrade. As I think I also had 2 generations of CPU on both myprevious AM2 and 939 mboards I'm expecting to be able to upgrade on this platform in coming years - think I've been AMD ever since I switched after my investment in Intel's new "slot 1" future disappeared in one generation!

Associate
Bought the strix b350 with 1600x and team group 3000hz ram, how do I get the asus code for the games?
If they were not sent automatically, drop CS an online note and they will sort it out for you. It didn't work for me automatically either but got the codes first thing next day (sent the note in the evening after they closed). Also, you need a MoBo serial number to claim the games so need to wait for the delivery anyway.

Associate
Thanks for the info. I had it delivered 3 weeks ago. Attic stash for sons Christmas! I'll get in touch with CS. Cheers matey.

OcUK Staff
OP
I have the 1800x and ROG Switch B350-F in my basket,

Just want to check I'd get the free game promotion if I bought these two items?

Well the CPU comes with Quake Champions, but I am not informed on the Asus deal so cannot advise on that sorry, will ask our motherboard PM to come in and comment.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
I have the 1800x and ROG Switch B350-F in my basket,

Just want to check I'd get the free game promotion if I bought these two items?
If you ordered them separately (i.e. not in an OcUK Bundle/system) you won't get the Asus claim code automatically, you'll need to contact us. It's not really possible to do it automatically since there are over 120 possible combinations.

Associate
If you ordered them separately (i.e. not in an OcUK Bundle/system) you won't get the Asus claim code automatically, you'll need to contact us. It's not really possible to do it automatically since there are over 120 possible combinations.
Thanks for clarification ... I'll send a webnote for my recent order

Associate
Without sounding like a snob, with that setup, your cpu cooler is a bit "budget"

240mm AIO would finish that build off perfectly....depends on the case and GPU rad positioning though

Haha. The whole list is like a moving feast. I've recalled a number of emails to the quote guy today!

Back
Top Bottom