PC Build - 1.5k Max

Associate
Hello All,

I was on a while ago looking for a build and a lot of people on here were extremely helpful. I have been bouncing around Ideas for a while now, A few things have changed and I have been waiting round for Black Friday deals etc, but need to start committing, so here it goes

I am looking at building a PC mainly for gaming (Total war, BFV, COD, Civ etc.) for around £1,400 - £1,500. I don't need Keyboard, mouse etc and will be gaming off a 4k TV.

The Build I have come up with is:
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,500.38 (includes shipping: £22.50)

I am trying to keep with the Bequiet Theme as you can tell, however am open to ideas.

Any Advice, Improvements or mainly anywhere I can save costs would be extremely helpful. All new to this so your help is greatly appreciated. I will be looking at upgrading this in the future so hopefully future proofed it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi

I would be looking for a 1080 ti if gaming at 4K. I will have a look and see what I can spec for that budget. No doubt you will get other replies as well in the meantime.

Associate
OP
Hi

I would be looking for a 1080 ti if gaming at 4K. I will have a look and see what I can spec for that budget. No doubt you will get other replies as well in the meantime.
Thank you! I did look at an 1080ti but seems to a bit outside my budget unless I am very lucky and they end up in black friday deals.

Soldato
So something like this.

The 1st gen Ryzen is pretty good value at the minute and at 4K the cpu is less important. The 1080 ti will do a better job than the Vega 64.

Not as many matching brands but you get a better gpu and a bigger SSD.

So you can use the below as a guide if you want to change things around to suit i.e different case or ram etc. There are other cases around £90 mark which are nice.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,471.53 (includes shipping: £14.70)

Back
Top Bottom