The noblechairs Black Edition – noblechairs' Crowning Glory!
The premium manufacturer of all things gaming chairs, the one and only noblechairs, introduces their new cutting-edge "Black Edition" of their sought-after EPIC, ICON and HERO series of chairs. Equipped with a brand-new hybrid covering, manufactured in Germany, noblechairs is pleased to offer a seating experience that takes comfort to the next level, setting new standards in when it comes to comfort, haptics, durability and aesthetics.
With all-new features, the Black Edition introduces some welcome innovation to the premium gaming chair market. The clue is in their new motto, „Always Breathing“ - the new Black Edition from noblechairs utilises a new kind of hybrid material, one that blends the best elements of PU and vinyl into a single groundbreaking material. The innovative material provides no-compromises airflow, irrespective of how long you are sat upon it. The result is a material that is strikingly effective in actively preventing stickiness or discomfort over time.
The features of the cover material of the noblechairs Black Edition
- Breathable & permeable to water vapour
- Excellent haptics and aesthetics without the need for perforation
- Tear-resistant, abrasion-resistant, hydrolysis-resistant & lightproof
- Extremely durable: German manufacturing quality
The Black Edition is more breathable and offers an exceptionally comfortable seating experience thanks to its permeability to air- and water vapour. Due to its active cooling properties, the the noblechairs Black Edition is able to offer perforation-free ventilation.
This is the first time that noblechairs brand new hybrid material has been brought to bear on the gaming chair market, with a softness to the touch that is reminiscent of Nappa leather. This results in marked improvements when it comes to comfort and ergonomics over comparable PU- or PVC gaming chairs.
The cover is manufactured in Germany. It is tear-resistant, durable, abrasion-resistant, hydrolysis-resistant, fireproof and easy to clean. Furthermore, the material itself is also light proof, meaning that it will not fade or discolour in natural light over time. noblechairs have been designed in such a way as to retain their stunning good looks for years to come.
This completely synthetic hybrid material utilised in the Black Edition is not only animal-friendly and 100% vegan, it is also environmentally friendly. The raw materials are free of solvents and phthalates. The manufacturing process behind noblechairs is also low-emission thanks to our responsible energy policies. Other gaming primarily use PVC, a material that comes with a significantly larger carbon footprint. The production of PVC itself also releases harmful products such as dioxins into the environment, a category of chemicals that is harmful to both people and animals.
- Hybrid material with high-quality matt surface
- Minimal visibility of seams on the Black Edition
- Head and lumbar cushions included
- New 4D armrests with metal buttons and soft upholstery
- New high-quality stainless-steel adjustment levers
- Reliable premium quality rocking mechanism
- Certified ergonomic comfort
- Silent 60 mm castors for hard floors and carpets
- Even easier to clean
- Attractive metallic-look belt feed-throughs (EPIC series only)
- Adjustable lumbar support and memory foam head support inside the chair (HERO series only)