Smarten Up Your Storage
Graphics cards and processors might get the headlines, but no gaming PC is complete without storage – and the type of storage you use can make a huge difference to the speed and responsiveness of any rig.
Storage is important, then, and the market has rarely been this exciting. Drives that use M.2 and NVMe technology are breaking speed records, and more conventional SSDs and hard disks have never been bigger, faster or cheaper.
Our guide explains the differences between these important components, and highlights what you should be looking for – and picks some of our favourite products, too.
We've got an awesome deal from Samsung, buy a qualifying SSD from Samsung, and you will receive Assassin's Creed Syndicate for FREE! Below you will find what SSDs are available for this deal, be quick before the promotion runs out, we have limited quantity of the game!
Find out more below on how you retreieve the game.
Purchase a qualifying Samsung SSD between 19th November and 31st December 2015 from one of the participating retailers listed below. Once purchased you will receive a voucher from the retailer with your Uplay Key. - www.overclockers.co.uk
1. To redeem your key for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate PC, please follow the steps below: 1.Download Uplay PC (you can find it at Uplay.com) and sign into your account
2. Install Uplay PC and log into your account or create a new account
3. Click on Activate Product in the 'Looking for games?' section
4. Enter your activation key in the input field and press OK. Carefully check that the email address shown below is the correct email address for your account
5. You can find all your activated games in the GAMES section of the Uplay shop application
6. From here you can download the game and play
7. If you experience a technical problem, we kindly ask you to review the Terms and Conditions of this offer before contacting Ubisoft Technical Support to the following address: https://support.ubi.com
8. The approximate size of the Download game file is 50 GB