IT Solutions for Business & Education
Please note: if your business is in the computer trade, buying IT products for resale, please contact our distribution team at Caseking UK.
OCUK is based in Staffordshire, ideally located to supply IT equipment across the UK. Whether you are a business, school, university, council or other professional establishment, we are here to help. OCUK is a leading supplier of IT equipment in the UK and wokrs with the leading manufactueres and distributors in the market. We will help you source IT equipment, advise on product selection and if required, provide detailed consultation around designing your IT infrastructure.
With over twenty years experience and success in designing, building and supplying IT products, covering custom built PC’s, Workstations and Servers you can rely upon us to provide you with not only fantastic products but also exemplary levels of customer service and support all the way from pre-sales advice through to post-sales warranties and ad-hoc queries.
Range of IT products & services for IT professionals
Our key product lines include our own OCUK branded custom built PC’s, Workstations and Servers, all designed for optimum operational performance, plus many other complimentary products from several leading Tier 1 global vendors. Our range includes:
- Servers, Workstations and PCs (OCUK, Fujitsu)
- Laptops (Fujitsu)
- Network switches, Wireless networking and Cables (Cisco, Netgear, TP Link)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies, UPS (APC)
- Server racks and Cabinets
- Storage (QNAP, Synology)
- Software (Microsoft)
- Keyboards, Mice and Pen Displays (3D Connexion, Microsoft, Wacom)
- Printers (Dell, Brother, Canon, HP)
- Monitors (Asus, BenQ, Dell, Iiyama, NEC)
We also offer professional services such as Installations, Warranty support, Windows 2003 Migration, Windows 10 Upgrades, Cloud and Disaster Recovery, Cabling & Infrastructure, IT Disposal Services, Trade-ins and Buy Back Support.
Managed accounts for IT buyers
If you are in business, education or public sector, you can benefit from becoming an OCUK managed account:
- Dedicated Account Management
- Volume discounts
- Flexible payment options including credit accounts and leasing
- Pre & Post sales advice and support
- Servers, Workstations and PCs designed to meet your budget and requirements
Download our Customer Account Application Form to apply for an OCUK managed account.
We work with most leading brands and distributors in the UK so if you can't find what you are looking for on our website, simply contact our sales team on 01782 444477 or send the details to email@example.com