"The Z170MX Gaming 5 delivers stellar performance across the board. The amount of features that Gigabyte have crammed onto a Micro-ATX platform is seriously impressive. The audio solution is above anything...
Overclockers UK stock a wide range of computer parts needed to build a PC, from value-oriented PC components, to performance hardware for high-end gaming and PC enthusiasts.
All pc components to build a PC
PC Components are the internal parts of a computer, defined as follows:
- Motherboard - The printed circuit board (PCB) that enables communication between all parts of the computer. It holds the CPU and RAM as well as providing connectors/slots for drives and expansion cards.
- Processor (CPU) - Runs the programs and is essentially the brain of the computer.
- Memory (RAM) - Stores the operating system, applications and data that are in current use.
- Graphics card (GPU) - Provides extra performance for games and other graphics intensive applications.
- Sound card - Upgrade the audio experience from your PC.
- Network card - Upgrade the speed of your connection or add wireless connectivity.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) - Stores all your data and is where your files and folders are located.
- Solid state drive (SSD) - Faster than a HDD as it stores data on solid-state flash memory with no moving parts.
- Optical drive (ODD) - Reads and writes files to DVD or Blu-ray disks.
- Power supply - Converts mains AC power to low-voltage DC power required for the components.
- Upgrade bundles - Pre-configured kits designed by Overclockers UK to help you build your PC.
Buy PC components with confidence
If you are not confident to build your own PC, let us do it for you with our extensive range of professionally-built PC systems.