The most common problem with shopping online is receiving the delivery. We want our customers to enjoy their shopping experience and we are pleased to offer a range of delivery services to suit their personal needs. Click and collect services, such as DPD Pickup, are growing in popularity, enabling you to collect your order from a local pickup point at your convenience. Delivery services are subject to availability in your area. If you are unsure, contact our customer service team who will be pleased to help you.
Order cut off times (weekdays)
- 2:00pm - Royal Mail
- 3:00pm - DHL
- 4:00pm - DPD
Order cut off times (Saturdays & Bank Holidays)
- 3:00pm - DPD
Orders received before these cut off times will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option. Please allow time for your order to be completed to ensure payments are fully authorised before the cut off times.
DPD orders received after 3:00pm on Saturday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
UK Delivery Options
You do not even have to wait in all day for your Overclockers UK order to arrive. DPD Predict will send you an email or text with a one hour delivery window. If the delivery date is not convenient, you can use the text or email to change it. Alternatively you can choose DPD Pickup and collect your order from a local store at your convenience (subject to size and weight).
- Next Day - for assured parcel delivery in the UK before close of business the following working day.
- Two Day - guaranteed two day delivery to remote areas, offshore islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- 10:00 & 12:00 - ensure your parcels arrive by 10:00am or noon the next working day.
- Saturday - your order will ship on Friday for delivery on Saturday.
- Sunday - your order will ship on Friday or Saturday for delivery on Sunday.
- Pickup - choose to have your order delivered to the nearest DPD Pickup point so you can collect at your convenience. Soon you will be able to select this option at checkout. For the time being, select next day delivery and when you receive your delivery notifaction from DPD, you can choose to divert the delivery to a local Pickup point.
- First and Second class post - the most basic service and is only available for low value orders. Please note there is no guarantee of delivery time so if a next day service is required please use Special Delivery or one of the DPD Next Day services.
Collect from our Shop in Staffordshire
Place your order online or by phone and collect from our shop in Newcastle-under-Lyme. You will receive an email when your order is available for collection. You must collect this order yourself and bring the credit or debit card used to pay for the order together with one of the following types of Photographic ID - Driving License (including provisional), Passport or Student's Union Card. We will not release your order to a 3rd party.
Alternatively you can visit our shop and place your order over the counter. You can try out some of the latest and greatest products on the market today including some of our top of the range gaming systems, laptops and tablets.
Our shop is open on weekdays (8.30am - 5.30pm) and Saturday (9.00am – 5.00pm). Please arrive in time to place your order before closing.
International Delivery Options
DPD Classic Europe
One of Europe's largest, fastest, and most reliable courier networks ensuring one company handles delivery of your parcel door to door across Europe via both ground and air.
DHL Worldwide Express
DHL Worldwide Express is a premium service offering fast delivery across the world, with delivery from the UK to Australia in just 4 days door to door you really cannot ask for a better international service.