Product information: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo CPU CoolerOptimized for current and future generation sockets, the Hyper TX3 EVO sees improvement in its Direct Contact heat pipe performance, expanded socket support, and a higher quality 92mm wide-range PWM fan.
- 3 direct contact heat pipes with a base that is engineered to minimize CPU contact gaps–providing excellent heat conduction.
- Option for adding 2nd fan with quick-snap fan brackets to increase cooling performance.
- A mere 17 dBA (minimum speed) is accomplished by utilizing a silent 92mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel? LGA 1366 / 1155 and AMD FM1 / AM3+.
- Excellent airflow design with compact heat sink dimension.
- Intel® Socket LGA1366/1156/1155/775 / AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Dimensions: 90 x 79 x 136 mm
- Fan Speed: 800 - 2200 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 15.7 - 43.1 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Noise: 17 - 30 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin
More links for "Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+|
|CPU Cooler type||Single Tower|
|Fan connector||4Pin (PWM control)|