+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Vegas RGB Controller Front Panel - BlackThe Vegas RGB Controller Front Panel from Akasa is an aesthetically pleasing LED controller in a 3.5" format with which four LED strips or LED fans can be controlled via different lighting modes. The current lighting scheme is displayed via the front LED indicator. It is also compatible with RGB synchronization standards such as ASUS Aura Sync or MSI Mystic Light, which offer advanced synchronization and control options.
The Features of the Akasa Vegas RGB Controller Front Panel at a Glance:
- Four 4-pin RGB RGB LED connectors for RGB Light Strips or LED fans
- Front display for displaying the current lighting scheme
- Mode switch for manual control or synchronization via mainboard
- Seven manual lighting modes including: Static, Color Cycle, Breathing .
- Compatible with RGB LED mainboards from ASUS, ASRock, Gigabyte & MSI
Intuitive Lighting Controls and Motherboard SynchronizationThe front panel is mounted on a free 3.5" slot and connected to the fans or LED strips. When connecting to the mainboard, make sure that the header is compatible and correctly assigned, otherwise the hardware may be damaged. It is possible switch between manual mode and control via the mainboard mode switch. Seven different lighting modes are available to choose from. Whether static lighting, pulsating light or changing colours of the rainbow: the Akasa Vegas RGB Controller Front Panel always provides your case with atmospheric lighting.
- Colour: Black
- RGB Motherboard Compatibility: ASUS Aura Sync, ASRock RGB LED, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync
4x Four-pin RGB-LED channels
1x RGB signal input
1x SATA power cable
1x Vegas RGB controller
1x SATA Power cable
1x RGB Input Cable
1x LED Adapter cable
1x Low Profile Bracket
1x Installation screws