+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
M.2 to PCIe x4 / x1 Mining / Rendering AdapterIn the Mining Rig, each port must be used to connect additional graphics cards. In order to achieve this, imagination is required. With the Kolink M.2 on PCIe x4 / x1 Mining / Rendering adapters , M.2 slots of the mainboard can easily be converted to PCIe slots and used for plug-in cards.
The Kolink M.2 on PCIe x4 / x1 Mining / Rendering Adapter at a glance
- Simple plug-in adapter from M.2 to PCI Express
- High compatibility: Fits 2260 & 2280 M.2 slots
- Additional power supply to prevent overload
-Includes screwdriver, power cable & screws
This adapter can be plugged directly into a 2260 or 2280 M.2 slot. The connected PCIe signal is thus easily transferred to a PCI Express port. PCIe plug-in cards with up to four lanes or 64 contacts can be connected here. The downward compatibility also makes it possible to use PCIe x1 plug-in cards. Since graphics cards for the mines have only to be connected with a PCIe lane, they can also be operated via the M.2 slot. This requires an additional riser (eg ZURC-007 ), which provides a PCIe x16 slot.
- Dimensions: 83 x 15 x 22 mm (W x H x D)
- Connections: M.2, PCIe 4x
- Included Parts: 1x Kolink M.2 on PCIe 4x / 1x Mining- / Rendering adapter, 1x power cable (SATA on 4-pin, 20 cm), 1x screwdriver, 2x mounting screws