+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
D5 NEXT RGB Smart Pump
Aqua Computer is one of the specialists among the manufacturers of high-quality water cooling systems and offers an extensive assortment of its own development and at the same time modifies the products of other manufacturers in order to perfectly match them with the requirements in the water cooling segment. High quality with German manufacturing, elegant design and a high degree of innovation are essential requirements.
- Optimized Laing D5 ball motor for optimum smoothness
- Detachable control unit for easy access to the connections
- Integrated OLED display and control buttons for direct operation
- PWM fan and RGBpx slots
- SATA power connector and USB 2.0 interface for software
Powerful pump with many extras
The D5 NEXT has an integrated OLED display that shows, among other things, the current flow rate and temperature, via the integrated temperature sensoris read out. Integrated switches also allow configuration directly on the pump itself, without additional control software or a controller. An integrated RGB LED strip also provides atmospheric lighting. Anyone who still wants to control and configure the pump via the sophisticated aquatune software can connect it to the motherboard via a USB 2.0 port. In addition, firmware updates are also recorded. Power is supplied via a SATA connection.
Connections for PWM fans and RGBpx LED strips
The D5 NEXT acts as a hub for PWM fans and therefore has a 4-pin output with a maximum of 25 watts of power. There you can also connect several fans, for example in a Daisychain or with the help of a Y-splitter cable. Alternatively, a flow sensor can be connected to the 4-pin PWM slot .
There is also a slot for RGBpx LED strips from aqua computer , which can be used to illuminate and control up to 64 LEDs. Alternatively, this port can also be used to connect the D5 NEXT via the aquabus interface to the aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 controllers.
- Dimensions without cable and decoupling: 66 x 65 x 75 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions without cable, with decoupling: 66 x 65 x 78 mm (W x H x D)
- Delivery height (12 V): 3.7 m
- Supply voltage: 5 V, 12 V
- Power consumption: 65 watts (including fan and RGBpx)
- Input: SATA (power supply)
- Output: 4-pin PWM (max 25 watt) 4-pin RGBpx
- Controller aquaero 5 and aquaero 6
- RGBpx compatible RGB LED lighting
Package Contents :
- D5 NEXT pump motor
- USB connection cable (100 cm)
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting material